Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Endlessly" by eloramoon
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: "Endlessly" by eloramoon Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Endlessly" 02-23-2009
February 2009 contest submission. Jack has loved Kate endlessly through the years, but she may not choose him in the end.
Song: Endlessly by Muse
Vidder: eloramoon
Length: 4:00 (61.9 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://namastenikki.ning.com/video/endlessly-1
http://www.eloramoon.com/LVI-0209-endlessly.wmv

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fabulous Julia!! LOVED IT! I think its your best vid yet!! I really liked all your cool beat use especially when it got all crazy when she saw him at the piano. Very cool and creative. I also loved the scenes that were in reverse...that was a really cool effect and went perfect with music! yay! SO great! Good luck in the contest and gold from me.
PS forgot to say I loved THE ENDING!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU, Nikki!!! ♥♥♥

This was my first beat use vid, so it was really challenging, but I had a lot of fun with it and it forced me to learn new things on Vegas, which is always a huge plus!
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job!!!! I love the song you chose. I really liked what you did, it was very creative editing on your part.

Nice!!!

Sara
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Endlessly by eloramoon Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Sara!!! =) I love that song so it was really fun to do! =)
Petar
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Endlessly by eloramoon Reply with quote

Wow this movie is really amazing!
I just loved the beat use and the effects, Keep up the great work!

Petar
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Endlessly by eloramoon Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Petar!!! I really appreciate it!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh, that was very cool!! I loved the dreamy aspect of it; that was awesome and i really liked the clips in reversal towards the end i also liked the smatterings of crazy beat use while there was subtle beat use throughout; that was awesome! good luck in the comp ;] gold from me

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Endlessly by eloramoon Reply with quote

You're so sweet, Kat! Thank you so much! I really appreciate the feedback... I'm so glad you liked the reversal clips and the way I did my beat use. (((hugs)))
Jen
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was really well done! The beat use was really cool, I loved how it matched the drum beat in the background. Muse songs can be quite difficult to vid (and I should know haha) but you pulled this off very nicely! I loved all the quick cuts and the rewinding clips, nice touch! ;D

Great video, mate! I'm off to vote gold now haha.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Endlessly by eloramoon Reply with quote

Thank you SOOO much, Jen!!! I am truly humbled by your comments! They mean a lot coming from you... your MotP vid was insanely awesome!!! So, THANK YOU!!! ♥ I am so glad you enjoyed it!!!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julia this video was great, definatly your best and your really coming on as a vidder and it shows through this video
I loved your song choice and the colouring on your clips I loved the glowing after the zooms as well
Very awesome job on this and good luck in the competition
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Endlessly by eloramoon Reply with quote

Julia!! This was madly amazing. I'm madly inlove with this vid! hehe. It was so sweet and romantic. The song was utterly beautiful, Muse=love. Your beat use was so superb and unique! I loved the end with the rewinding of the clips, that was such an awesome touch to that part of the song! Amazing Jate vid Julia, good luck in the contest! Also, this was totally your best vid yet, you're improving wonderfully.
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julia, I really liked this vid! I loved the beat use...especially in the middle! And the reverse clips worked really well there! Its the first time that I heard Muse...but Im sure its not the last Great job! Good luck in the contest!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Endlessly by eloramoon Reply with quote

YAYAYAY!!! Thank you so much, Kate and Charlee!!! I am just over the moon right now, and I deeply appreciate everyone's sweet comments, and especially knowing that I do appear to be growing as a vidder. That's definitely my goal, and I'm so glad I'm on the right track! WOOT!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! (((hugs)))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: